Monday 16 April 2012

First Post In 2012

hi guys!!
long time no see.. my last post is in march 2011 and now? April 2012!! you know more than ONE YEAR i've left this blog.

in the last post, i'm still in junior high school, and guess what? now i'm in senior high school :)) it's weird because i think my face still cute and still seemly to be junior high school students ;;) *no comment -_-*

now, i'll tell you about my senior high school :D
my senior high school named SMAN 1 surabaya, located in wijaya kusuma street, mm it's far from my home, need about 20 minutes to get there. about the building, it has small place. it's little scary because my high school had built since holland colonize indonesia. so, the building is very old and looks scary .__. but i love this school *hug*

in this school, i take acceleration class. this class means i can study in this school only 2 years. if i study in regular class i've to study there 3 years. you know, study in this class is like in hell -__- i've to understand the lesson quickly and i got a looooooooooooot of homework -oo-.

in my class, there are only 10 students. you can imagine how quiet this class....................when there's teacher in the class, but when the teacher has left the class, my class GONE WILD!! haha
we always play card or watch horror films when there's no lesson in the class, and that's quite fun!! but in the first time we met, we act like stranger. and the class is truly quiet, no one talk each other.

now, i'll introduce you all of my friends in my class :D
first, Avi Diesta or usually called Avi. she is my deskmate. she is really really smart. and that's why i choose her to be my deskmates :D if i've not finished my homework, i can copy her homework haha :D okay, next.. Christoforus Kevin Tunjung Pranoto (long name, right?) or usually called Kevin, but i like to call him Kepin hehe :D. he has oriental face. you know he can count very quickly. maybe calculator is loose against him haha. next, Delaneira Alvita or usually called Dela. she is a funny girl. she has a little fat body and also has chubby cheeks, so sometimes i want to pinch her cheeks :DD. okay.. next, Dendy Yahya Kharisma or usuall called Kharis. he's the last boy in my class ._. yeah, you're right there are only two boys in my class -oo-. back to kharis. he's the leader of my class. and you know, kharis is a singer, actually...METAL singer who always sing metal song. i think metal song doesn't have melody -oo- you just scream loudly and walaaa!! you've sung metal song :D okay, next, Dianah Dwi Tamimi or usuallu called Dianah, but i always called her Mimi :D cute name, isn't it? :D she's kind girl :)) next, Eriska Wahyu Kusuma or usually called Eriska. she has thin body (i envy with her -oo-). you know i think her hobby is SLEEP because when teacher is teaching us, she always sleep -__-. okay, next.. Karina Beauty Kartono or usually called Karina or Karin. she is as beauty as her name (get envy. again.) she's a cheerfull girl. but unfortunately, she is a broken home. her parents had divorce when she was 3 years old ._.. next, Monike Shelly or usually called monik. she is cute girl, but she is easily get angry. when she is angry no one brave to talk with her. too scary. then, the last student is my class, Salsabila Irbah or usually called Salsa. she's cute girl. she really likes k-pop. almost all of the song in her phone is korean song.

yeah, maybe that's all that i can tell you about my class :D

see ya in the next post, bye bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment